A fantastic opportunity to work with some of the world’s most respected brands. The role of Social Media Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of social media planning, creative thinking and stakeholder management. You will be confident in your expertise, a hard-working individual with a background in either digital or social media marketing, and able to think creatively and act decisively.
You will be part of the dynamic Citizen Interaction Centre (CIC) team – a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver social media excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Southern Europe.
The Social Media Manager (SMM) role will manage the day-to-day social media operations on behalf of the CIC for the Hungarian market, and will actively conceive ideas, build connection plans and execute a range of initiatives across platforms.
The SMM will have a thirst for exploring new trends and technologies and a thorough understanding of community management, content development and audience engagement. The SMM will source, write and edit documents/presentations on a daily basis to support the digital strategy. The role is responsible for the management of local TCCC brand presence online in real time. The SMM will ensure amplification of corporate messages and events.
Strategic planning/ recommendation
- Defines and implements social media strategy & local plans together with Area Managers & Coca-Cola stakeholders as part of annual business planning process.
- Works with Area Managers to define and prioritises strategic challenges/ opportunities.
- Develops high level of digital strategy presentations based on data gathered by CIC HUB, media agencies and internal resources.
- Co-ordination and follow up of campaign planning with different agencies in relation to paid and owned media
- Provides routine feedback and recommendations to Area Managers based on past learnings as part of the content calendar cycle (what content worked/didn’t work/why etc.)
- Provides recommendations on what to support with paid media and tracks past record of success
- Provides Strategic leadership and guidance on the KPIs and difference measurements that will be used to assess the impact of social media campaigns.
- In cooperation with media and brand team will manage the Social Media budget.
Managing internal and external Stakeholders
- Coordinates day to day local social media activities, bringing in central and/or local stakeholders as needed based on predefined guidelines.
- Agency stakeholder management.
- Makes recommendations on optimisation of the tools that are used by the team. Drives solutions for automations and identifies new reporting tools to assess influencers.
- Assess ways and makes recommendations on the possibility to bring in-house services that are provided by external media agencies.
- Acts as the brand ambassador in social media channels to external stakeholders.
- Identifies new Influencers (search, evaluate, make recommendations), optimises the cooperation with the current ones to maximize the ROI for TCCC.
- Develops effective relationships with the local TCCC team. Ensures that the Service Level Agreement between CCA International and the client is respected and that the deliverables are according to client’s expectations.
Knowledge & Insights
- Monitors the web in search of conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics.
- Sets up and maintains monitoring tools in line with the current trending conversations about the Company, brands, competitors and related topics.
- Contextualizes the data found, analyzes it and shares relevant information and actionable recommendations with the Knowledge & Insight Manager and Area Managers.
- Prepares market reports and dashboards about status and findings, providing insights to key Coca-Cola stakeholders.
- Supports CIC Analytics team to consolidate data on a multi-market level & draw conclusions and recommendations across markets for both brand campaigns and reputational topics.
Content calendar management
- In charge of designing specific social media strategies with materials received from central and local teams.
- Aligns with media manager on the way to push content with media based on recommendations
Local proactive and reactive response:
- Leads on the quality and complain management by providing direction to Community Managers on incidents that are escalated.
- Raises critical issues to Local Team for responses that are not covered by pre-approved knowledge base.
- Responsible to supervise and manage the Community Managers by providing guidance and support on day to day responsibilities and tasks.
- Able to develop and train the team on new digital and social media trends and updates.
- Along with the Area Manager, will need to develop training and succession plans and increase the capacity building of the team.
- Along with the Area Manager, will manage the performance evaluation process and goal setting for 2018.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: University degree in Digital Marketing/Communications or similar studies
- Minimum 2-3 years social media management with either a digital media agency (preferred) or an FMCG organization
- Expert in using Social Media Networks Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/Snapchat etc
- Experience in managing platforms such as Sprinklr, Netbase, Crisp
- Experience in managing different stakeholders and challenging conversations
- Ability to come up with compelling creative ideas for social media activations
- Experience in managing social media calendars and media plans
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Prior experience in managing a team is highly desirable
The Citizen Interaction Centre (CIC) operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organization, operated by the assigned company CCA International (CCA). CIC staff are employed by CCA’s staffing agency Adecco. This means that the successful candidate will be directly employed by Adecco, who will be responsible for all aspects related to the employment contract and relationship, as mandated by CCA International. Coca-Cola will partner with CCA International in providing input in recruitment and selection process.