Social Media – Knowledge & Insights Manager
Client: Coca-Cola Location: Flexible City: Flexible
Language requirements: Fluent in English, oral and written (another European language is a plus)
Job type: Full time
Travel required: occasional
We are currently looking for an experienced professional with a track record in social media analytics and insights, with a good understanding of communications and online advertising.
As the Social Media Knowledge & Insights Manager, you will work with the social media teams of Coca-Cola and its agencies in Western Europe to help coordinate the implementation of best- in-class social media analysis & reporting methodologies.
You will be responsible for the delivery of advanced reporting on market & central business unit level, while working with the local digital operations & Business Unit Managers at Coca-Cola to develop KPIs, metrics & tactics to continually improve our reporting and measurement capabilities. Working with the Online Communications Director and the Connections & Analytics Manager of Coca-Cola Western Europe, you will help ensure implementation and alignment of analysis and reporting methodologies across markets within the Western Europe Business Unit
You must be passionate about analytics & data-driven strategies, with strategic & critical thinking, combining a great understanding of technology & social media with business skills.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Digital marketing or Statistics/Mathematics
• Strong experience in research & analytics, managing data projects within a digital/social media team
• Experience with social media listening tools such as Netbase, Sysomos or similar.
• Experience managing clients’ expectations in terms of KPIs and reporting deliverables
• Strong knowledge of translating data into meaningful insights, “connecting the dots” from various data sources
• Ability to multitask and work independently using own initiative, with different teams and agencies in multiple locations across Western Europe
• Ability to work with global partners or agencies to ensure tech/tool requirements are met & delivered on schedule
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Develop and deliver senior level strategic communications and management presentations
• Create and align strategies, KPI reports, dashboards and other routines with relevant internal and external teams
• Ability to work collaboratively with corporate communications, brand marketing & media teams to develop cross channel performance optimisations
• Evaluate and adapt best practices from global or other markets to enhance the abilities within the region/area
• Provide recommendations on how to optimise channel & content performance
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Digital marketing or Statistics/Mathematics Related work experience: 4+ years in research, digital/social media analytics and/or digital marketing
Skills: Excellent communications & analytics skills, passionate about social media & data-driven business strategies, good understanding of social media analytics tools.