Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Social Media Analysts monitor conversations with and between consumers through a number of online channels and social media platforms. They will need to be insightful and logical to place each conversation in context and identify its antecedents. Their capacity to develop strategies to build relations around a brand and generate interaction is key, as well as their knowledge of the latest technologies and platforms that people use to express themselves.
- Monitor the web in search of conversations about The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC), brands, competitors and related topics.
- Set up and maintain monitoring tools in line with the current trending conversations about TCCC, brands, competitors and related topics.
- Regularly audit effectiveness of each tool and redesign queries if too much ‘noise’ is being generated or relevant conversations are being missed
- Contextualize the data found, analyze it and share relevant information and recommendations with the Knowledge & Insight Manager.
- Prepare reports and dashboards about status and findings, providing insights to key TCCC stakeholders
- Track key competitors, influencers and detractors on a local level; produce and circulate competitive intelligence reports on a routine basis
- Track analytics of social media influence overall and on specific campaigns
- Monitor sensitive subjects on SM in relation to the TCCC or its industry and alert Senior Social Media Analyst, Senior Strategist and/or appropriate TCCC team in the event of crisis
- Submit standardized reports to Knowledge & Insight Manager on a regular basis
Organizational Impact / Influence:
- Knowledge & Insight Manager, Local market Strategist, Community Manager
- Occasional interaction with TCCC departments (Brand, Marketing, PAC) and local market contacts (e.g. PAC manager)
- External agencies (e.g. marketing partners)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though good A-Levels/Baccalaureate considered if work experience is exceptional
Related work experience: 1+ year in social media analytics, SEO or market research
Skills: Excellent communication and strong analytical skills, ability to multitask and work independently.
Languages: French to the native level plus good English