The Senior Social Media Analyst works closely with the Knowledge & Insight Manager in order to coordinate the activity of the WEBU social media hub. They will need to manage and assign ad-hoc reporting and research within the team of analysts and take the lead on fast-breaking requirements. Their ability to identify insights and develop them into strategic recommendations is key, as well as their knowledge of the latest technologies and platforms.
As Social Media Analyst, plus:
- Lead social media analysts through demonstration of best practice in social media analytics
- Work closely with Senior Account Manager to manage WEBU Hub workload and assign tasks and reports to individual analysts
- Take the lead when testing / assessing new social media tools or platforms, give structured feedback to Senior Account Manager and TCCC stakeholders
- Work closely with the social media analyst for their own market to ensure that there is a consistent approach and that there is no duplication of effort
- Support Senior Account Manager in reviewing and approving BU or Europe-level reports
- Give feedback and recommendations to analysts
Organizational Impact / Influence:
- Senior Account Manager, Social Media Analysts, Local market Strategist, Community Manager
- Occasional interaction with TCCC departments (Brand, Marketing, PAC) and local market contacts (e.g. PAC manager)
- External agencies (e.g. marketing partners)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though good A-Levels/Baccalaureate considered if work experience is exceptional
Related work experience: 2+ years in social media analytics, SEO or market research
Skills: Excellent communication and strong analytical skills, ability to multitask and work independently.