We are looking for a Travel Agent to join our existing team for Center Parcs. Center Parcs offer holiday packages to European customers both online and over the phone. Suitable candidates will be either native Dutch or German and have good English language skills. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for customer service and a natural ability to influence sales. The travel agent will be expected to handle incoming calls on behalf of Center Parcs including the exploration and understanding of the needs and expectations of customers. CCA’s task is to generate holiday bookings and sales of associated additional products and services.
- Handle incoming calls for both sales and service calls
- Handle service requests in the applications system supplied by Center Parcs
- Generate sales through understanding customer needs and creating desire
- Cancel, modify or confirm visits already sold
- Upsell additional products, services and extended stays
- Assist customers on live chat with enquiries about the product and website bookings.
Must be able to travel and work from other offices as and when required in line with business needs – can be removed if needed.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and other duties may be required from time to time as deemed reasonable by the business.
- Dutch OR German speaker to native level
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A background in travel/leisure reservations is desirable
- Able to add to a high performance team culture where agents “exhaust all opportunities” to achieve targets and brand loyalty for the client
- A natural ability to drive sales
- Professional and emotionally resilient.
- To embrace the brand vision of the Center Parcs core values
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent multi tasker
- Aims to surprise and delight on every customer interaction
- Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles (E);
- Excellent communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently (E);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, maintaining attention to detail and accuracy (E);
- Flexible approach to working hours and location (E);
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc. (P);
- Full product and system training provided
- Sales technique training provided
- Customer Service skills training provided
Compensation & Benefits
- IIP Accredited Employer
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Staff room with complementary refreshments
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Bank holidays entitlement
- CCA Academy career progression structure
- Recently built premises
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
- Apprenticeship positions available
- NVQ qualifications
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with CCA International may be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service for Criminality, also Financial Probity.
You will be required to supply 36 months previous employment references (2 references minimum).