Website CCA International
The role of PMO Project Support Assistant compromises the following:
- Supporting the PMO and providing support to the Projects within the PMO.
- Assisting with the preparation of reports, presentations and other documentation to support the projects.
- Assist the PMO to escalate documentation to the correct audience within the set timeframes such as Co-ordination of Risks, Issues and change control documentation.
- Assist in developing project governance, including the collation of supporting documentation, in accordance with company practices, recognising methodologies and best practice.
- To provide administrative support for Project meetings;
- Pro-actively support in managing the Risk, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies (RAID) in accordance with the agreed RAID approach. Managing and sharing Dependencies with other projects using a Matrix methodology.
- Assist the PMO in compiling the Monthly Dashboard from all Projects.
- Assist with capturing the lessons learnt during the course of the project and to ensure that learning/ good practice from projects are quickly shared across the business to improve delivery.
- Work with the PMO to generate and manage core project documentation such as project Reports and Dashboards. Ensuring that the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle across the portfolio.
- Assist the PMO with the preparation for project events and meetings, where appropriated helping to arrange workshops, distributing invites, agendas and discussion documents
- Maintain a Document Library/repository
- Promoting best practice and process improvements within the support role
- General Administrative support to the PMO team