Website CCA International
Information on client and programme: A Consumer Interaction Centre (CIC) Junior Supervisor provides quality and responsive support to
The Coca-Cola Company’s (TCCC) consumers and stakeholders. They are a self-motivated individual who can provide professional,
courteous, and prompt support. They will be responsible for liaising with other teams to provide two-way communication on issues,
including problem prioritization, analysis and resolution of issues. The result should drive a high level of consumer satisfaction.
- You are a brand ambassador for The Coca-Cola Company, the face of Coca-Cola, acting as the voice of the company externally and the
voice of our consumers and stakeholders internally across telephone, email and social media channels.
- Provide professional, courteous, and prompt support for consumers, liaising with other departments to provide two-way
communication on issues.
- Effectively work with the internal teams on issues that require attention.
- Provide a timely, positive resolution to issues and queries as per agreed ‘rules of engagement, offering best in class consumer care
support on behalf of the brands & the company.
- Actively track and manage client interactions by logging all contact into the CRM system and collaborate in generating and sharing the
knowledge for issue/case resolution.
- Where appropriate, outline the key steps to resolution of a problem and communicate to the consumer/stakeholder via frequent and
regular status updates, as well as function reporting
- Participation in internal all agency meetings related to campaigns & specific projects
- Support Supervisor on ad-hoc
Organizational Impact / Influence:
- The role will be reporting to the Consumer Interaction Centre (CIC) Supervisor in GB
- GB TCCC department team members
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though good A-Levels/Baccalaureate considered if work experience is exceptional.
Skills and qualifications:
- Related work experience: 1-2 years in an equivalent role within a Customer Services team, with consistently high performance
reviews/quality scores/SLA targets met.
- 1-year experience in people management is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently, support Supervisor in management & strategic projects; mentor & coach team members as &
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
- Fluent English speaker & fluent in Swedish or Norwegian is highly desirable
- Passion for Coca-Cola brands and social media. Some knowledge of nutrition a bonus.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Exposure to Salesforce an advantage.