Main Purpose of role:
This is a customer service and sales role, working with one of the fastest growing Insurance companies in the UK.
As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will be assisting new and existing customers in setting up and renewing their insurance policies, and answering any questions they have, via telephone.
Working as part of a team, you are measured on the quality of service you provide to the customer, so good customer service skills are essential to be successful in this role.
You will receive full classroom training and support before you “go live” and begin support our customers, with our company Trainer and Team Managers.
There is a singular focus on compliance and quality. The most important thing is the customer and their experience with us. This is essential as we are regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and work within the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) guidelines.
We are on a mission to insure 1 in 10 people by the year 2020 and you will play an important part in helping us to get there!
Position in Organisation
The CEC reports directly into the Team Leader/Manager, who in turn reports into the Account Director.
- Excellent telephone manner essential
- Excellent literacy and numeracy essential
- Competent with a PC/typing
- Excellent Team Player
- Previous inbound and outbound contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
What are we looking to achieve?
We will train you fully to deliver an exceptional level of customer experience for all of the client’s customers. You will work to clear targets in terms of quality, productivity and sales.
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise and a real willingness to help.
- The ability to stay focused and controlled throughout the calls, ensuring all core elements are addressed methodically.
- A confident and professional manner.
- An ability to compliantly help the customer to choose the right product for them in line with our Treating Customers Fairly (and other) policies
- Tenacity and to confidently objection handle
- To deliver a consistently high quality of service whilst making sure that we comply with both Company and regulatory standards e.g. Data Protection, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
Contact centre opening times
Your working hours will range from Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 5.30pm and Sunday 10am to 5pm. However, your contracted hours will be 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday. It is
critical that you are available to cover evenings and weekends when required by the business.
Systems & Training
The initial training period is 5 weeks in a class room environment, normal office hours of 9am – 5.30pm. These hours may flex an hour earlier or later to accommodate the client’s trainer. At the end of the 5 weeks you will continue on the job training for 4 weeks in our “Academy”, allowing time to meet the minimum requirements of competence. It is critical that you are available for the full nine weeks of training.
Permanent (subject to passing probationary period) DBS and Credit check. You will need to pass both a DBS and credit check before commencement of customer facing activity or access to customer data.