Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further!
CCA International are looking for Customer Representative to join our Hastings Direct Campaign, and work on their behalf to service and support their customers.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.2 million customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
So, what will you be doing as a Customer Representative?
- You will be providing exceptional service to existing customers (or policy holders as they’re also known) looking to discuss their insurance policy with Hastings Direct, helping to shape their policy to meet their insurance needs as well as dealing with queries to ensure we’re meeting their expectations.
- No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about our policies.
- The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to take all calls within the Renewals team.
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
Qualifications and Skills
We’re looking for people who:
- Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful
No insurance experience is necessary; we will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development throughout your career with CCA International.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with CCA International will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service. You must also be able to provide referencing details for the 24 month period prior to your start date with CCA International, and be able to evidence your activity during any gaps of employment.
Please note, all unspent convictions must be declared as part of the Basic DBS Disclosure Checks.
What you’ll get in return:
- We offer a competitive starting salary of £8.50 per hours which will increase as you develop and progress within the role up to £9.50 after completion of training and academy. There are further opportunities to progress and develop through our leveling programme, up to team manager level.
- 20 days annual leave pro-rata, plus bank holiday allowance (note that we are open every day apart from Christmas Day and New Year’s Day – if you work a bank holiday, you will have this day credit to your holiday balance to take at another time)
- A competitive pension scheme
- CCA Academy career progression structure, excellent onsite training and induction
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Smart casual dress code and policy
- Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
- 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
- Recently built premises
- Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid reward
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Please note that our customer contact centre is open from 0800 – 2200 Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1730 Saturday and 09.00 – 17.00 Sunday.
As a part-time Customer Representative you will be required to work a combination of evenings and weekends, in order to be there for our customers when they need to talk to Hastings Direct, but your working pattern will be provided in advance.
You will work an average of 40 hours per week in line with our rota requirements, which will be communicated to you in advance and typically cover 2 of 5 weekends.
If you are passionate about supporting with customers and are seeking a role in a vibrant, fast paced and friendly environment , then we want to hear from you today.