A fantastic opportunity to work with some of the world’s most respected brands. The role of Community Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of community management & creative thinking. You will be confident in your expertise, a hard-working individual with a background in either community management or social media marketing, and able to think creatively and act decisively.
You will be part of the dynamic Communication Interaction Centre (CIC) team – a team of social media experts who engage, on behalf of our client, with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & experiences. The CIC team thrives in conceiving ideas, building connection plans and executing initiatives across a range of social media platforms and across a number of iconic brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver social media excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Eastern Europe.
The Community Manager role will lead the development and day to day management of
Coca-Cola communities in the social media space. They will also be in charge of publishing content & engaging with consumers/stakeholders through the company’s online portals. This role will manage the day-to-day social media operations for Austria as part of the CIC team, and will actively conceive ideas and execute a range of initiatives across platforms.
You will have online marketing/digital and/or journalism experience with excellent written communication & copyright skills. You have creative flair and experience managing a brand-owned social media community.
You have a thirst for exploring new technologies and a thorough understanding of community management, content development and audience engagement. You will source, write, translate and edit content on a daily basis to support the digital strategy. The Community Manager will also support the collection of insights through social media analytics tools and compile actionable reports
- Exceptional communication skills – online marketing and/or journalism experience with strong written and verbal communications skills in German & English. Fluency in other Central & Southern European languages will be considered a plus
- Critical thinking and understanding of when or not to engage in online conversations
- Understanding of SEO & SEM strategies to be used for online content
- Be experienced in publishing to the web via a digital Content Management System
- Collaborative in nature – you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Active participant in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, etc.
- Deep understanding of social networks and keeps abreast of online trends and developments
- Experience implementing tactical social media plans and expertise in engaging and activating online communities
- Experience in working with media agencies for paid social media strategies, or managing directly paid media campaigns for social channels
- Experience establishing metrics developing insights and reporting on outcomes
- Management of creative development process (Photoshop skills an added bonus)
- An interest in the food and beverage industry
- Content Planning & copywriting – development & localisation of editorial calendars based on social media strategy, local agency management
- Publishing & consumer/stakeholder engagement – development, adaptation & posting of content, monitoring, moderation and response [social platforms & other online portals]
- Media Strategy Management – understanding of basic SEO/ SEM analytics
- Influencer outreach – working with online/offline influencers to amplify campaign content & messaging Listening – experience using social media monitoring tools
- Reporting & Analysis – development of reporting recommendations, compilation of key learnings
- Relationship Management – day to day contact with various internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative Co-ordination – managing campaign timelines, deliverables and outcomes
- Thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of online communities and trends
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a new media / marketing / business / journalism course
Related work experience: 1-2 years community management with either a digital media agency (preferred) or an FMCG organisation. Journalism or content management experience.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, keen Twitter/FB/Instagram user, ability to create compelling content. Experience in managing content calendars and multiple stakeholders.
The Communications Interaction Centre (CIC) operates within the local Coca-Cola entities which are affiliates of The Coca-Cola Company (referred to as “Coca-Cola”) as an outsourced organization, operated by the assigned company CCA International (CCA).