Website CCA International
The Financial Services Business Development function within CCA International plays a key role in:
- Delivering Sales that drive the core strategy for CCA and top line revenue objectives.
- Ensuring that CCA is at the forefront of Financial Service offerings across a broad spectrum of UK markets within the BPO sector.
- Promoting innovative client solutions through strong partner relationships within the industry and for all our clients new and existing.
The Financial Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, establishing and managing partnerships both internally and externally to support the UK Sales divisional objectives as well as ensuring that the CCA executive team is kept up to date with industry trends and market developments.
The role of the Financial Business Development Manager is to work alongside other members of the CCA Sales team, as well as internal stakeholders such as Operations, Project Management, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal counsel to achieve goals in connection with the delivery of key contract opportunities and successfully manage relationships with key stake players in the Financial Services market.
- Reporting to the CCA Head of Operations for the UK, the Financial Business Development Manager will develop external strategic relationships, drive pre-sales solutions, drive new organic leads and participate fully in the project management of converted deals to the point of operational launch.
- Drive new acquisition pipeline of sales leads in line with the company strategy and revenue targets set.
- Negotiate and manage the end to end tender process in partnership with the UK Head of Operations ensuring correct operational and financial due diligence has been exhausted.
- Provide high standards of project management in the preparation of all RFP material and make sure that cost of acquisition remains within budget.
- Provide Strategic Thought Leadership in building the new business pipeline
- Develop and maintain strong and productive working relationships with internal teams.
- Identify opportunities for CCA International to partner with external companies. Be ‘frontline’ representative for CCA and qualify potential prospects from third party organizations; direct potential partners to appropriate decision makers based on alignment with CCA’s goals.
- Maintain tracking reporting of Business Development against quarterly KPIs.
- Provide reports and research on specific companies and market sectors, using internal and external resources.
Must be able to travel and work from other offices as and when required in line with business needs.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and other duties may be required from time to time as deemed reasonable by the business.
Between the hours of 8am – 10pm Monday-Sunday.
Usual office hours for this role are between 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday, with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Significant experience in a B2B Business Development role, preferably within the Financial Services sector
- Strong persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Highly developed B2B Financial Services program management experience;
- Demonstrated success in driving social selling campaigns and amplifying marketing messages through social channels;
- Excellent understanding of the Financial Services, Shared Services and Banking sector market and relevant technologies;
- Experience of working within a Sales Team where the candidate has a proven track record in converting sales;
- Hunter sales experience;
- Understanding and experience of legal terminology, contract negotiation and pricing;
- Accomplished communicator with excellent sales presentation skills;
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage own time and that of others effectively;
- Positive, outgoing approach, inspiring to others and embraces the true meaning of a team
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- Financial acumen – Executive presence – Ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Personable character who will provide positivity to the workplace and those around him/her.
- Financial Agency Sales Background preferred;
- Experience within the BPO sector is a strong plus.