For our client The Coca-Cola Company, that holds one of the biggest brands in the world, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media Manager for the Belux market. The Social Media Manager leads exciting projects for different brands of the Coca-Cola portfolio together with a team of 3 Community Managers.
As a Social Media Manager you will be part of the Coca-Cola Consumer Interaction Center (CIC). The CIC is a team of specialists in social media and traditional consumer care that are the voice/pen of the different brands towards consumers.
Our perfect Social Media Manager is a true ambassador for our brands and is aware about the latest trends in the FMCG, social media channels & digital landscape. In other words: he/she has social media running through his/her veins and couldn’t imagine a world without these different channels. The Social Media Manager is regularly sharing important learnings & insights and is able to present them in a comprehensive way to any audience: international team, agencies, digital & brand team. Communication & interpersonal skills are very important for this position because he/she will need to lead a team and to liaise between different stakeholders.
The Social Media Manager will manage projects for the marketing (approx. 80%) as well as corporate communications department (20%). The Social Media Manager will focus on helping the Digital Manager (based in the marketing department) to define the social media strategies for the brands and to ensure perfect execution of it. This role also requires a good technical knowledge of different social media channels: specs, formats, paid media, working with social media tools for campaign management, community management and reporting.
1.Social Media Management:
- Knowledge of all social media channels & newest trends
- Define and implement social media strategies for different brands together with the Digital Manager & corporate communications.
- Collect and consolidate social media reports, providing learnings and optimizations.
- Inspire the local marketing team with learnings, trends & industry benchmarking
- Test and recommend new social media tools for monitoring / analytics / community management
- Evaluate and adapt best practices from other markets to enhance team effectiveness, efficiency, and creativity
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with different parties: external agencies such as media and creative agencies but also ‘internal’ brand managers.
- Provide input for community management & copywriting if needed, back-up for community management in Dutch
- Live event content creation together with the community management team
- Management of a team of 3 community managers, defining team planning & priorities on yearly, monthly & weekly basis.
- Point of contact for HR inquiries for the team: recruitment support, practical HR follow-up, holiday planning, KPI setting for the team, evaluations, talent development & coaching
Reporting to CIC Manager & Digital Manager marketing
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Related work experience: minimum 3 years of experience within Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good people management skills
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Dutch, working proficiency in English & French (written & spoken)
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Experience in execution of paid media strategies is a plus
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)