Website CCA International
Information on client and programme: A CIC Coordinator provides quality and responsive support to The Coca-Cola Company’s
(TCCC) consumers and stakeholders. They are a self-motivated individual who can provide professional, courteous, and
prompt support. They will be responsible for liaising with other teams to provide two way communication on issues, including
problem prioritization, analysis and resolution of issues. The result should be a high level of consumer satisfaction.
- You are a brand ambassador for The Coca Cola Company, the face of Coca-Cola, acting as the voice of the Company
externally and the voice of our consumers and stakeholders internally across telephone, email and social media
- Provide professional, courteous, and prompt support for consumers, liaising with other departments to provide two
way communication on issues.
- Effectively work with the internal teams on issues that require attention.
- Provide a timely resolution to issues and queries as per agreed ‘rules of engagement.
- Actively track and manage client interactions by logging all contact into the CRM system and collaborate in generating
and sharing the knowledge for issue/case resolution.
- Where appropriate, outline the key steps to resolution of a problem and communicate to the consumer/stakeholder
via frequent and regular status updates
- Participation in TCCC events such as trade fairs/shows, Marketing activations etc.
Organizational Impact / Influence:
- The role will be reporting to the Consumer Interaction Centre (CIC) Supervisor in GB
- GB TCCC department team members
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, though good A-Levels/Baccalaureate considered if work experience is
Skills and qualifications:
- Related work experience: 1+ years in equivalent role within a Customer Services team, with consistently
high performance reviews/quality scores/SLA targets met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Passion for The Coca Cola brands and social media. Some knowledge of nutrition a bonus.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Exposure to Salesforce an advantage.