Who we are:
CCA International is the leading European provider in customer engagement that shakes traditions with an innovatively real-time customer service.
We unify your traditional and digital channels to meet the new generation of customers’ interactions, on the platform and devices of their choice, for the only journey at your customers’ speed.
Business Development Manager Benelux
CCA International is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be the driving force to identify new business opportunities and growth to CCA International in your area.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and hungry sales person to work for one of the top European outsourced contact centre services providers.
Working with the international senior management team your role is to identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals, plan long term strategic business development goals and ultimately convert new business opportunities into clients.
- Strong background in new business sales within an outsourcing contract centre environment
- Previous sales experience as a Business Development Manager
- Self-starter and Target driven
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner, literacy and numeracy
- Relationship management and communication skills essential
- Influencing skills and tenacity essential
- Presentation experience to senior board level essential
- Ability to build rapport and have a high level of customer focus as well as great energy and enthusiasm
- Proven track record of delivering contact centre sales of £500k pa +
- A natural ability to communicate and influence demonstrating considerable tenacity
Compensation & Benefits (depends on your place of residence in Benelux):
- competitive salary + annual performance based bonus
- 22 days paid holiday + additional days based on attendance
- Company Car
- Corporate pension plan
- Food Vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Choose your Place of work in Benelux
Enquiries and applications, including both a covering letter and curriculum vitae should be sent to: Sven Jacob – HR Manager: email@example.com at Client Center Alliance Deutschland AG, Georgenstr. 19, 80799 Munich, Germany