CCA INTERNATIONAL UK JOBS
CCA INTERNATIONAL HAS IMMEDIATE VACANCIES ON A VARIETY OF INBOUND AND OUTBOUND CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTIVATED AND ENTHUSIASTIC AGENTS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED STAFF THAT CAN SELL AND DELIVER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
There are future prospects of promotion within the company. We are currently offering full-time positions (30hrs per week minimum). Paid training is provided. For an immediate interview please send your curriculum vitae to the email address listed below if you feel you coulld add value to CCA International in any of the areas listed on the job description:
To provide service in an Inbound or Outbound programme on behalf of a client, using the telephone or any other means of communication, for the following activities: lead qualification and generation, appointment setting, customer acquisition, additional sales, customer loyalty, customer retention, debt collection in compliance with the group’s Quality system and procedures set by the client.
Skills and Knowledge: Skills essential to this post, acquired during initial or ongoing training or through relevant professional experience
- Command of the sales techniques
- Good knowledge of English grammar and spelling
Know-how: Skills developed through professional experience:
- Ability to conduct a telephone conversation
Interpersonal skills: The behavioural qualities required to carry out this role
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- A strong sense of customer service
- Ability to persuade and to manage disputes
- Dynamism, responsiveness, self-control
- Ability to adapt and anticipate
- A strong sense of rigour
Apply now :
We have a new and exciting campaign that is looking for bilingual Agents with excellent customer service skills.
- Both an inbound and outbound customer service role for Portuguese speakers
- Agents are required to confirm customer's details before transferring them to an interactive voice response
- Make callbacks to follow up customer's applications
- Sorting mail and sending letters
- Must be a Portuguese national
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be helpful and empathetic
- Monday-Friday 9:00-18:00
Excel expert urgently required to work at CCA International.
The core requirement of this role is to have excellent Excel skills and preferably VBA experience.
- Advanced Excel
- VBA experience preferable but not compulsory
- Methodical and well organized
- Able to create, design reports and propose new reporting templates
- Sense of urgency and able to work to deadlines
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday 08:30 – 16:30
- £8.00 PER HOUR