Data processing practices and purposes
The organisation responsible for data processing is CCA International, Comdata Group, with its head office: 1, rue Jeanne d’Arc, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collected data comes from our contact and information forms or information about your visit on our website. Regarding this point, please see our Cookies Section for more details.
The information is the first and last name, company name, phone number and email address of the user.
It is gathered and processed to respond to your requests exprimed through forms or emails and satisfy the pursuit of CCA International legitimate interest respecting user’s rights.
CCA International is likely to process your personal data:
- To provide you information or services you requested (newsletter, brochure or white book sending,…)
- For commercial prospection by presenting services related to its field of expertise
- To contact you about CCA International or Comdata Group events
CCA International, Comdata Group, is the final recipient of your personal data but the company can give them to any Comdata entity or to authorised providers to facilitate the gathering and processing of data after verification of the adequate guarantees’s implementation and the respect of strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and data protection.
Providers can be located outside the European Union.
Your personal data isn’t commercialised by CCA International or one of its providers.
The data retention is 3 years after the end of the commercial relationship for clients and 3 years for users and prospects.
Exercising modalities of your rights
You have rights on the personal data we collecte and handle about you:
- Right to access, rectification and erasure the data
- Right to refuse data processing at any moment for commercial prospection
- Right to restriction of processing in the conditions admitted by the regulations
- Right to data portability
- Right to object at any time
- Right to submit a claim with the supervisory authority
You can also define the directives regarding the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exerce your rights by writing a letter to CCA International : 1,rue Jeanne d’Arc, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
This version was reviewed in June 2018.